As you are now all fully aware, I have recently been initiated into the 25 club. The club for people who have reached their quarter century and still feel like they have no bloody idea how to adult or what even is a gas meter and how do I read it?!?
Whilst in general our lives are fine and dandy, there are still those niggling worries that plague every waking hour. Mainly, WILL Nathan and Cara stay together in Love Island?
1. Will I ever learn to cook a meal other than pesto pasta?
2. How many days in a row can I neglect to eat my five-a-day before my limbs start falling off?
3. Am I a massive imposter? Why would anyone hire me to do my job? And how did I get through that interview? Am I making a right mess of this?
4. What happens if I take three of my contraceptive pill in one evening because I was too busy stalking my ex-boyfriend on Snapchat?
5. Am I achieving a good work-life balance? Or does everyone secretly think I’m either a sofa slob or a workaholic (why do these seem to swing from one week to the next??)
6. Is it acceptable to rename Dominos in my phone to a random guy’s name so strangers who read over my shoulder on the tube actually think people bother to text me?
7. Is getting a phone upgrade just so you can download Tinder really a good move?
8. Has Brexit ruined all my future chances of happiness and any chance at moving abroad to find a Swedish husband?
9. Should I be paying into a pension or am I better off investing in solar energy resources?
10. Should I be learning to code? I bet everyone else is learning to code.
11. Will anyone notice if I eat this last rocky road bite….?
12. Will I ever look as young, carefree and radiant as I did in Freshers Week? And why can I no longer wear bodycon?
13. Does everyone secretly hate me because I suggested that we each pay for our own meal rather than splitting the bill?
14. Will I ever be able to shop in Topshop again without a niggling feeling that all the crop tops are laughing at me?